Wednesday, December 12, 2012

COMFY FRENCHIE

Many of our customers love our linens so much that they send us photos of their own bedrooms and personal style. Here's one of our favorites this week from Debbie Sweet:
Little Potato Pie snuggling up in his Bella!
"I am merely a customer in LOVE with my Bella Notte bedding. This morning, I found my Frenchie (named Potato, Sweet Potato, Potato Pie, Tater Tot, etc...) resting on my pile of Bella Notte pillows…I thought it was a quite lovely image of your delicious linens in real life!"
We think it's a lovely image too - If you'd like to send your own photos to be featured on the blog, email us!

Also, we're excited to launch a line of durable and soft dog beds coming in January 2013 so our furry friends can have their very own bit of Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment